Product marketing for innovative B2B tech startups.
To create the future of work, you need more than just a good product.
Your brand has to be engaging enough to attract the right audience.
Your positioning must be built on your understanding of your customer, to create interest and build champions and advocates.
Your sales narrative must build desire, urgency, and momentum.
And you need a go-to-market plan that incites action, and brings marketing, sales, and success together with a unified strategy.
This particular mixture of experience, skills, and knowledge is known as product marketing.
- Acquisition as a result of focus, tangibility, and ecosystem.
- From unsuccessful product launch to $2m ARR and acquisition
- Emotional enemies and economic incentives in your startup narrative
- 4 B2B SaaS opportunities
- Positioning against Goliath (and multiple Davids, too)
- Five sales and marketing phrases we should leave behind
- Four crucial product marketing lessons
- Your roadmap doesn’t have to be a sales blocker.
- The most misunderstood word in business.
- Customer feedback should be visible to everyone.
Who am I?
Strategic, commercially-minded B2B SaaS technology marketer with proven track record of leading product marketing from early-stage to successful exits.
Creative, customer-centric, and analytical self-starter with a broad transferable skill set. Continually searching for new ideas and learning new skills to enable better decisions and maximize impact.