Product marketing for innovative B2B tech startups.
To create the future of work, you need more than just a good product.
Your brand has to be engaging enough to attract the right audience.
Your positioning must be built on your understanding of your customer, to create interest and build champions and advocates.
Your sales narrative must build desire, urgency, and momentum.
And you need a go-to-market plan that incites action, and brings marketing, sales, and success together with a unified strategy.
This particular mixture of experience, skills, and knowledge is known as product marketing.
Product marketing services and consultancy
Build strong positioning
I work with startups to bring focus and clarity, build confidence, and generate momentum through messaging and positioning.
Learn why people buy with win/loss
I work with teams to connect with customers and prospects, and generate unique insights to supercharge decisions.
- Going to market through a platform ecosystem
- From unsuccessful product launch to $2m ARR and acquisition
- Emotional enemies and economic incentives in your startup narrative
- 4 B2B SaaS opportunities
- Positioning against Goliath (and multiple Davids, too)
- Five sales and marketing phrases we should leave behind